Bone Density Screening
Get Your Free Consultation
33% of older women will have a major fracture. Hip fractures are more likely fatal for a man.
Low Bone Density > Osteopenia > Osteoporosis
EVERYBODY NEEDS BONE DENSITY SCREENING- SOONER THAN LATER!
54 million Americans suffer from low bone density (National Osteoporosis Foundation).
For women, your doctor will not order a bone density scan until age 50; for men, probably never. This doesn’t make sense….
At Cenegenics Boston, we find:
25% of normal women in there 40’s already have Osteopenia. We have seen women in their 30’s with Osteoporosis possibly related to Contraceptive use.
20% of normal men already have Osteopenia.
Test for Bone Density EARLY and START REBUILDING STRONG BONES!
CALL 857-263- 7490 – GET YOUR DEXA NOW!
Screening for osteoporosis is the first step to prevention. If discovered early, life style changes and prescribed treatment can help increase bone density.
Cenegenics Boston provides DEXA screening to help detect osteopenia/osteoporosis before a fracture occurs. The information will help predict chances of a future fracture, and can be used to monitor treatment.
We use the state of the art full body GE Lunar Densitometer to accurately assess the density of your bones. We include Body Composition, Muscle and Fat analysis, Body Fat percent by region. The test takes only 10 minutes. You simply lie flat on the scanner table, while the machine scans your lumbar spine and hips.
You receive a detailed color printed report. If you are at risk, the staff or the doctor will discuss options and the best course of action.
Bod Pod and InBody Scanning can’t compare to Full Body DEXA
Low Bone Density and Osteopenia/Osteoporosis affects women and men.
Many factors contribute to the risk of bone loss such as:
- Family history of osteoporosis
- Thin, small frame
- Females, sharply increased risk post-menopause
- Men who have low testosterone, low DHEA, low IGF-1
- Insufficient dietary Calcium and Magnesium
- Deficiencies of Vitamin D3
- Smoking & Alcohol abuse
- History of steroid medications
- Inadequate exercise
- Acidic Diet
- Full Body GE DEXA (Body Composition with Bone Mineral Density)
- Same Day Service – Fast, easy, and affordable
- No wait time! Immediate report review!
- No medical referrals necessary
- Private Pay- no insurance authorization needed
- Follow-up services, including additional BMD tests, to determine the effectiveness of treatment and monitor rate of bone loss
- Strength training programs to rebuild strong bones
Hours of Service: Weekdays | 9 AM – 5 PM