When starting a workout routine it can be helpful to incorporate Whey Protein Powder into your diet.
Here are some helpful tips to make sure you are reaching for the best kind of powder on the shelves with the most amount of nutrition:
- Choose whey made without GMOs.
- Look for whey that is cold processed. Whey that is heat processed can be nutritionally deficient.
- Choose concentrate over isolate to make sure protein isn’t stripped away and over processed.
- Make sure it’s naturally sweetened so your blood sugar stays stable.
- Go for whey that is grass fed so you avoid pesticides.