DEXA Body Composition Scan
This is a full body GE DEXA Scan, which includes body fat%, muscle mass and fat mass all regions of the body and includes Bone Density, age-match body fat percentile scores as well as T and Z scores. This machine also includes visceral fat analysis. Scan takes 15 minutes and results are reviewed immediately. You will be provided a detailed 9-page color printed report. We will walk you through the results of your test and answer any questions you may have.
VO2 Max Test
This is a maximal effort test which typically lasts between 8-12 minutes, including warm-up and cool-down. The test will be performed on an exercise bike. You will be wearing a face mask that will be attached to a Korr Metabolic Cart. After you’ve completed your test, your results will be printed and reviewed immediately. Key elements of the report will include: maximum HR, O2 Pulse, absolute VO2 max, relative VO2 max, pulmonary ventilation rate, work output or watts/minute, as well as aerobic and anaerobic thresholds. The test also provides training zones and data for desired training results. We will walk you through the results of your test and answer any questions you may have.
How to Prepare for your upcoming visit!
DEXA Body Composition scan
• Do NOT come in dehydrated
• You do NOT need to fast for a DEXA scan
• Please wear street clothes without any metal or bring exercise clothes
• You will be asked to empty your pockets and remove any significant amounts of metal (watch, belt, glasses, jewelry, etc.)
• Small buttons or zippers that cannot be removed from clothing are fine
• Pregnant woman cannot perform this test!
• Weight limit for the DEXA machine is 330lbs
VO2 Cardio Fitness Test
• Limit your activity before your visit (no exercise!)
• Wear (or bring) workout clothes and athletic shoes
• This test is done on an exercise bike (10-15 minutes at the most)
• Weight limit for the exercise bike is 330lbs
• You will be wearing a face mask to perform this test
• Please carefully read and review the attached PAR-Q (physical activity readiness questionnaire) form prior to your visit