Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boston
If you are a man aged 40 or older who is experiencing decreased energy and/or a diminished sex drive, you don’t necessarily have to blame your age. In fact, you are more than likely a victim of low T, or low testosterone. Testosterone Replacement Therapy is the treatment of low hormone levels (specifically, the hormone testosterone) in men, and TRT is safe and very effective when medically indicated and monitored. Testosterone treatments reverse the symptoms of male aging and improving overall health, especially when combined with a comprehensive Program.
Cenegenics Boston provides testosterone replacement therapy and anti-aging programs for men in New England and other states (we have patients from FL, TX, CA, OR, Canada, and Europe). Contact us for more information and to get started.
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms below, you are probably experiencing male aging. Your endocrine system is declining, your metabolism will slow, and you are at risk of the diseases of aging.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone:
- Decreased energy
- Weight gain
- Loss of interest in sex
- Decline in sexual performance
- Concerns about your heart and blood pressure
- Increasing cholesterol
- Moodiness and irritability
- Loss of motivation and drive
- Decline in focus and memory
- Aches, pains and joint stiffness
- Longer exercise recovery
- Difficulty sleeping
- Loss of muscle mass
Get Started on your
Health Evaluation Today!
Benefits of Testosterone Therapy:
Giving testosterone to men with low T has been shown to:
- Improve libido by acting on T receptors in brain regions associated with sexual desire.
- Improve erection quality by activating T receptors in the penis. In one study, 60% of men on T therapy reported improved erections.
- Boost energy. Men report an increased sense of drive and well-being.
- Improve body composition by increasing muscle mass and reducing body fat. In one study, men who used a testosterone treatment, for six months and did not exercise or change diet, added an average 4.4 pounds in muscle and lost 1.75 pounds of fat.
- Increase bone density. Studies show that men with low T are at increased risk for bone fractures and that bone density improves measurably in men with low T who get testosterone therapy.
- Prevent disease. Normal T levels reduce the risk for diabetes and coronary artery disease.
- Increase longevity. Studies show that men with normal T levels live longer, on average, than men with low T.
Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy Safe?
For decades, it was believed that increasing testosterone made prostate tumors grow. That’s recently been disproven, in part by research conducted by Abraham Morgentaler, MD, associate clinical professor of urology at Harvard Medical School, Boston. Dr. Morgentaler also says that if you have low T and no signs of prostate cancer, such as an elevated prostate-specific antigen (PSA) level or enlarged prostate, the data suggests that there’s no risk in testosterone therapy. Even men with abnormal PSA levels may receive testosterone therapy if a biopsy is negative. Even men who are successfully treated and cured of prostate cancer can safely be placed on testosterone treatment.
Find out if Testosterone Replacement Therapy is an option for you. Speak with a Cenegenics expert about your symptoms and concerns, and find out how much better your life can be. Call Cenegenics Boston today!
P.G., 65yo Male (after 10 months in Cenegenics Program)
Hi Dr. Boman,
Below are photos from the 10/27 kettlebell workshop. This was a CrossFit Level II Certification, two days in Knoxville. Average age was about 35, and I was oldest by a good 20 years. Challenging, to say the least, but I passed regardless of age. So I’m now one of a handful of level II instructors, lifting at the same weights as guys half my age.
Read More Testimonials Here
Learn More Here